Personal information we collect may include some or all of the following:
- your name
- email address, telephone number, postal address
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- information necessary for us to provide our service to you
- information related to payment for the use of our services
Your information is held securely and may be used by us for the following purposes:
- for communication and information necessary for us to provide our services to you in addition, with your permission, we may use it occasionally:
- to inform you about our services
- to send you information we believe will be useful to you
If you would like us to stay in touch, please email us to confirm at
email@example.com - Subject: PP Stay in touch
If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please let us know at
firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: PP No optional communications
We will not disclose your data to third parties or external organisations, without your consent.
You can ask us if we are keeping any personal data about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal data. You will receive a response from us within 30 days.
email@example.com - Subject: PP Send me a copy
At any time you may ask us to correct personal information.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: PP Correct
At any time you may ask us to delete all or part of your personal information. There may be reasons why we need to retain specific items of information. You will receive a response from us within 30 days.
email@example.com - Subject: PP Delete
You can contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - or by any of the other contact details published on this website.